IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bring CNY decoration stuff:
- Chinese calligraphy (Best)
- Old chinese decorations
- decorations made using Ang Pows
- hand drawn pictures (A4 size or bigger to paste on walls)
By MONDAY (31/1/11)
Please post as comment on what you are going to bring by SUNDAY.
Here are the homework for today:
- Post your script on the english blog
- Audio record yourself for the newspaper report regarding any topic.
(Name it as: reg. no_208_Name_Newspaper report)
- Look through the notes do the examples
- Complete WS 2 and diagnostic paper given
- For Miss Lim class - WB pg 1-3
- Both classes - visit the blog, answer the questions and photobooth yourself reading the passage
- Finish up the WS given assignment 1,2 and 3 by this week
- Write a report regarding the case study question using Arial Font 12)
- Download the "01 Plate Tectonics" and complete it (might need to do the illustration part as well)
- Download task 4 of the idea book and complete it
- Update design journal
- Work on the DI/Tan Kah Kee young inventors award
- Finish the goal setting WS and let parents sign.
- Maths/ADMT homework can be found on the google site, please visit it often
- If I happen not to list down some of the homework, please add it as a comment.
- Remember to bring $2 for class fund tomorrow (for those who haven't give to Ren Chang)
- Bring decorations to decorate class for the CNY competition.
- Complete the Superhero bunny art if you took part in it.
- Scroll down to choose the CNY designs
Thank You :)